Work with the world’s telecommunications infrastructure leaders.
Tempest’s mission is to help carriers and operators build, expand and manage their high-quality telecommunications networks as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Our expert team works closely with customers at all levels to fully understand their unique requirements and resolve their challenges from design to deployment, utilizing the most advanced technologies. We offer the best alternative to OEMs, with flexible solutions and a vast range of equipment all in one place. Whether you need stand-alone services or complete turnkey systems, Tempest will make it happen!
Tempest Telecom Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Please review the positions available and submit your resume to HR.
Inside Sale Executive
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and buying parts and equipment as required. You will also be partnering with your sales team leader to develop and deliver customer quotes, entering and expediting sales orders, organizing resources to assist the sales team to win competitive bids, managing delivery timelines, and corresponding with customers as needed.
- Source equipment to meet customer demands
- Assemble customer quotes
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and ensure they all move forward towards completion by deadline
- Enter and expedite sales and purchase orders
- Manage back log
- Aid sales team in coordinating outreach to customers
- Update forecasts
- Independent thinker, excellent organizational, and communication Skills
- Ability to work well with others and solve problems
- Respond well to high-pressure enviornment
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; experience with any common CRM system a plus
Major Account Sales Executive
If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic and exciting team that is reinventing network support solutions, and you are motivated to work hard and challenge yourself, and if you thrive in an environment where your success is only limited by your own ambition, then the sales executive position at Tempest may be the perfect fit for you.
- Sales of Tempest’s products and services to assigned accounts
- Generate and qualify new leads by aggressively and proactively executing outbound calls. Calls will include existing customer base and potential new customers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential customers
- Manage and develop relationships with 200-300 assigned contacts, and identify opportunities within that account base
- Quote, follow up and close sales opportunities
- Various other duties as requested
- Minimum of 3 years of related sales experience.
- Track record of success in selling network equipment is a huge plus!
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to be extremely proactive and self motivated to continuously call and develop relationships