Work with the world’s telecommunications infrastructure leaders.
Tempest’s mission is to help carriers and operators build, expand and manage their high-quality telecommunications networks as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Our expert team works closely with customers at all levels to fully understand their unique requirements and resolve their challenges from design to deployment, utilizing the most advanced technologies. We offer the best alternative to OEMs, with flexible solutions and a vast range of equipment all in one place. Whether you need stand-alone services or complete turnkey systems, Tempest will make it happen!
Tempest Telecom Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Please review the positions available and submit your resume to HR.
Major Account Sales Executive
If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic and exciting team that is reinventing network support solutions, and you are motivated to work hard and challenge yourself, and if you thrive in an environment where your success is only limited by your own ambition, then the sales executive position at Tempest may be the perfect fit for you.
- Sales of Tempest’s products and services to assigned accounts
- Generate and qualify new leads by aggressively and proactively executing outbound calls. Calls will include existing customer base and potential new customers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential customers
- Manage and develop relationships with 200-300 assigned contacts, and identify opportunities within that account base
- Quote, follow up and close sales opportunities
- Various other duties as requested
- Minimum of 3 years of related sales experience.
- Track record of success in selling network equipment is a huge plus!
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to be extremely proactive and self motivated to continuously call and develop relationships
NetSuite ERP Support/Analyst (Entry Level)
The position will work directly with the ERP Manager to handle day to day Netsuite ERP administration duties while assisting in cross functional department development projects. This will include defining company processes and working with key-stakeholders under the guidance of a well versed Netsuite professional. The candidate should be open to learning every aspect of Netsuite and be able to work in a dynamic business environment.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Perform day-to-day operation, maintenance, and support tasks for all NetSuite applications
• Write standard and complex queries to support projects and approve reporting request
• Ability to train end-users on query writing and general navigation when applicable
• Perform and update managers and corporate users in each particular system
- BA in Information Systems / Database Management or Similar (Preferred)
- Strong data analytics, reporting and database experience (SQL)
- Advanced Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables).
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
- Recent BA graduates accepted
- 1+ years Netsuite experience (preferred) but not needed
- 1+ years reporting and database experience in SQL
- 1+ years data analytics
Tempest Telecom Solutions is a leading provider of infrastructure equipment and services to major telecom carriers and network operators throughout North America. Our offerings include a wide variety of equipment, services, logistics, and repair programs and solutions.
Tempest is a dynamic and growing entrepreneurial business that is looking to expand its team with the addition of a Marketing Specialist. If you live and breathe marketing, we need to talk. We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketeer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
In this role you will:
Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads to our business through a multitude of sources supporting sales conversion.
Collaborate with sales team to develop and deliver content that is in line with the business marketing strategy via the website, events, email campaigns, and other appropriate communication channels.
Drive marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness and customer engagement, in close coordination with sales team.
Implement and monitor analytics and reporting for our web traffic and digital campaigns. Adapt campaigns accordingly based on data-driven conclusions.
Manage leads through the CRM as the marketing superuser, managing lead sources, elevating leads to the sales team, and ensuring best practice is followed.
Ensure that all marketing material is in line with our brand identity.
To be successful in this role, you should have hands-on experience with web analytics tools and be able to turn creative ideas into effective advertising projects. Ultimately, you will help us build and maintain a strong and consistent brand through a wide range of online and offline marketing channels.
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic.
- Build demand generation programs that leverage a multi-channel approach to achieve business growth and revenue goals (SEO, PPC, Social, Email Marketing).
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Experience with building responsive HTML emails and landing pages.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals and communicate performance to key stakeholders.
- Continuously update the website to reflect corporate positioning, events, news, lastest product and partner offerings with the goal of attracting and converting our target groups.
- Monitoring the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from collateral to promotional items.
- Manage and coordinate marketing events, such as tradeshows. This includes managing the calendar, evaluating the shows, tracking success/leads/ROI
- Evaluate and Apply for speaking opportunities for executives.
Successful candidates will have:
- Experience working with CRM databases, marketing automation software, Adobe Creative Suite, and social media account management is highly desirable.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate, and motivate.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Netsuite, Salesfusion).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Excellent organizational skills, strong attention to detail, and ability to navigate uncertainty and challenges to find solutions.
- Preferred a degree in digital marketing, marketing communications or similar.
- At least 2 years of practical experience in digital marketing.
Sales Support & Success Manager
- Tempest is a leading provider of infrastructure equipment and services to major Telecom Carriers and Network Operators throughout North America. Our offerings include a wide variety of equipment, services, logistics, and repair programs and solutions.Tempest is a dynamic and growing entrepreneurial business that is looking to expand its team with the addition of a Sales Support & Success Manager to work with one of our top sales leaders.The ideal candidate will have two years of general business experience, exceptional organizational and communications skills, high energy, and most importantly, is a team player. This is a unique opportunity to join a winning team and get great on-the-job training.
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and buying parts and equipment as required. You will also be partnering with your sales team leader to develop and deliver customer quotes, entering and expediting sales orders, organizing resources to assist the sales team to win competitive bids, managing delivery timelines, and corresponding with customers as needed.
Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current customers
- Enter repair quotes as needed, back up to repair logistics coordinator at our repair depot
- Equipment procurement to meet for repair replacement orders
- Interface with repair service team
- Assemble customer quotes
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and ensure they all move forward towards completion by deadline
- Manage back log
- Aid sales team in coordinating outreach to customers
- Update forecasts
- Organization and attention to detail skills
- Outstanding communication and customer service skills
- Ability to work well with others, multi-task, problem solve and communicate with team
- Respond well to a high-pressure environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; experience with any common CRM system a plus
Compensation: Base plus commission.