Work with the world’s telecommunications infrastructure leaders.
Tempest’s mission is to help carriers and operators build, expand and manage their high-quality telecommunications networks as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Our expert team works closely with customers at all levels to fully understand their unique requirements and resolve their challenges from design to deployment, utilizing the most advanced technologies. We offer the best alternative to OEMs, with flexible solutions and a vast range of equipment all in one place. Whether you need stand-alone services or complete turnkey systems, Tempest will make it happen!
Tempest Telecom Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Please review the positions available and submit your resume to HR.
Team Sales & Logistics Coordinator
In this role, you will be responsible for sourcing and buying parts and equipment as required. You will also be partnering with your sales team leader to develop and deliver customer quotes, entering and expediting sales orders, organizing resources to assist the sales team to win competitive bids, managing delivery timelines, and corresponding with customers as needed.
- Source equipment to meet customer demands
- Assemble customer quotes
- Juggle multiple projects simultaneously and ensure they all move forward towards completion by deadline
- Enter and expedite sales and purchase orders
- Manage back log
- Aid sales team in coordinating outreach to customers
- Update forecasts
- Very organized, outstanding communication skills, the ability to work well with others and solve problems
- Respond well to a high-pressure environment
- Experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint; experience with any common CRM system a plus
Repair Order Coordinator
- Quoting, sourcing and logistics
- Managing and Entering Open Orders for Sales Team
- Updating and tracking order status
- Interfacing with Customers and Vendors
- Coordinate orders and troubleshoot issues between teams in different locations via phone and email
- Maintaining and compiling database information and formal contract quotes for customers
- Internet research
- Must have minimum of 1 year administrative experience
- Be highly organized with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills.
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to prioritize, problem solve, make quick decisions and communicate with team
- Develop and maintain strong relations with customers
- Promote products and services through conventions and tradeshows
- Explain equipment and offerings to prospective customers with a high level of professionalism
- Cold call prospective customers
- Visit clients and explain our offerings
- Excellent computer skills and experience using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access and Outlook)
- Previous experience in the Telecom industry
- Previous experience as an account executive.