Work with the world’s telecommunications infrastructure leaders.
Tempest’s mission is to help carriers and operators build, expand and manage their high-quality telecommunications networks as quickly and cost-effectively as possible. Our expert team works closely with customers at all levels to fully understand their unique requirements and resolve their challenges from design to deployment, utilizing the most advanced technologies. We offer the best alternative to OEMs, with flexible solutions and a vast range of equipment all in one place. Whether you need stand-alone services or complete turnkey systems, Tempest will make it happen!
Tempest Telecom Solutions, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above listed items.
Please review the positions available and submit your resume to HR.
Netsuite ERP Manager
- Tempest is a leading provider of network infrastructure equipment and related services to major telecom carriers and web/cloud/data center companies as well as other major enterprise network operators throughout North America. Our offerings include wide variety of network equipment, managed and professional services, logistics, and repair programs and solutions.
Tempest is seeking a full-time NetSuite ERP Manager to support the configuration, development, and continued implementation of the ERP system. The ideal candidate will maintain the NetSuite application for internal and external users.
- Location: Santa Barbara, CA
- Design, implement and maintain configurations and customizations within NetSuite.
- Support end user requests for new saved searches, reports, KPIs, and dashboards.
- Provide internal, ongoing system/technical support to NetSuite users, including training.
- Monitor & administer account management, roles, and access, profile creation, security administration, etc.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (i.e., executive team, management, and sales) to gather and document operational and functional requirements and translate into operational solutions.
- Support inventory management and reporting. Process adjustments and participate in annual physical inventory.
- Utilize technical knowledge and business acumen to develop scripts, workflows, and reports.
- Support all aspects of NetSuite and data integrity and serve as primary contact for NetSuite support.
- Key Competencies:
- 3+ years of experience with NetSuite ERP administration, configuration, and development in complex business environments.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science or Accounting) preferred.
- Administrator-level knowledge of roles, permissions, custom objects, scripting, workflows, reports, and dashboards.
- Strong data analytics, reporting, and database experience (SQL and NetSuite).
- Advanced Data Analysis with Excel (v-lookups, pivot tables).
- A strong understanding of business processes and requirements.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal guidance.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
Major Account Sales Executive
If you are looking to be a part of a dynamic and exciting team that is reinventing network support solutions, and you are motivated to work hard and challenge yourself, and if you thrive in an environment where your success is only limited by your own ambition, then the sales executive position at Tempest may be the perfect fit for you.
- Sales of Tempest’s products and services to assigned accounts
- Generate and qualify new leads by aggressively and proactively executing outbound calls. Calls will include existing customer base and potential new customers.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with current and potential customers
- Manage and develop relationships with 200-300 assigned contacts, and identify opportunities within that account base
- Quote, follow up and close sales opportunities
- Various other duties as requested
- Minimum of 3 years of related sales experience.
- Track record of success in selling network equipment is a huge plus!
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and customer service skills
- Highly organized with the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Have the ability to multi-task and manage changing priorities.
- Have the ability to work independently and efficiently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to be extremely proactive and self motivated to continuously call and develop relationships