Tempest provides legacy services for your network and products in your network that most likely are out of warranty and past OEM support. We are just the insurance you need as Tempest provides network support from Emergency Recovery (ER) down to TAC Ticket handling, including assurance and operation measures aimed at supporting you with our professional services offerings no matter where you may be on the lifecycle curve.
Reduce operating expense on annual technical support and emergency restoration contracts without sacrificing technical competence on end-of- life or legacy infrastructure.
Tempest Advanced Technical and TAC Support Services is the perfect solution to resolve hardware, software and configuration problems on aging legacy networks.
Tempest’s US-based experienced subject matter experts remotely provide answers to product related questions, provide troubleshooting assistance, restore technical incidents and restore emergency outages that maintain optimally performing networks at the lowest cost of ownership. Tempest’s annual TAC support programs are based on ticket volumes and SLAs to match your network requirements utilizing best practices to support stable mature software platforms.
|Emergency||<15 min||<4 hours||>50% Network outage, Billing, O&M platforms down|
|High||1 hour||1 Business day||Situation which doesn’t satisfy Emergency Criteria but which creates serious commercial or operational difficulties, such as loss of redundancy.|
|Medium||1 business day||2 weeks||Applications in degraded mode, failing backups|
|Low||1 business day||4 weeks||Single user issues, log and alarm interpretations|
• Tier I/II/II+Advanced Technical Support & Fault Resolution
• OEM Certiﬁed Subject Matter Experts
• Trouble Ticket Management System
• Emergency Restoration Services
• Installation Support
• Training, Reporting and Statistics • Change Management
• 24x7x365 Coverage for Global Audience
• Reduce Operating Cost
• Improve Responsiveness
and Support for Legacy Network
• Maintain Integrity and Quality of Network
• End-of-Life, Out-of-Warranty Product and Network Support
• GSM, CDMA, EVDO, UMTS, LTE Core, LTE RAN, and OSS
• Legacy Wireline Switching
• Microwave, Transport, DAS, and Data Networking